Sunday, January 16, 2011

Freestyle

The essence of his lips
The touch of his pain
The shadow of his body
The mark of his love
Maybe those are metaphors
But this is how I picture him in my brain
We are different people
Maybe thats why I dream of him because we are not the same
He sparks my interest like a flame
His body as hot as a burning candle
His hug as snug as ur foot in a sandle
But I yern for his touch nightly
The sound of his voice as he touches my body politely
From top to bottom he is not afraid to explore
But even though the feeling is to good
All I can think about is him eventually leaving out the door
When will he be back
Will I ever get to kiss him again
When is the next time we will spend
But I got to snap out of this and enjoy the moment
Making him take it slow so we can enjoy and live in the moment
The essence of this man lips got my crazy

gRiNd

gRiNd
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeErra-Jones/31157145050

Followers

About Me

My photo
By way of Cleveland, United States
IM A POET. Two published books. A Writers Ambition & By way of Cleveland. Both can be purchased from my website. www.wix.com/jones1987/poeticallyinclined